St John’s church family is active in a variety of ways in our local community in Wilmslow and the surrounding area. Some of our activities are organised at St John’s and include
- Evergreens for the elderly and those living alone
- Kids Club on Friday evenings for 8s-11s
- Kairos on Friday evenings for 11s-18s
- Holiday Club in the summer school holiday for 5s-11s
- Toddler Group in term time for 0-4s
- Who Let the Dads Out? for dads and children monthly on Saturday mornings
- Scouts, Cubs and Brownies
- Divorce Recovery Workshop
- Food bank – St John’s collects and delivers food donations for one of the Wilmslow Food Banks
In addition, individual church family members are encouraged to serve the local community in a variety of voluntary roles.
For more information contact details are on the links or you can get in touch with Simon Gales.